|Type: Four-stroke single 693cc
|70 Nm @ 6750 rpm
|146kg ready to ride
|910 mm |
|60,3 cm |
|Radial mounted four-piston caliper
With its 690cc and aggressive design, this bike merged out of a new concept of KTM’s touring adventure and is ready for any challenge. Visual enduro combined with more comfortable driving, suited for cities and backroads. It was with this aim that KTM 690 Enduro created this motorcycle with more versatile lines and a striking design. The example of suspensions of long, high output in combination with a completely new digital dashboard, delivers the sensation of a high-tech dual in a smaller size. This Motorcycle has been equipped in our shop with the proper damage mitigators: crash bars from our own very design, handguards, saddlebags mountings, and thick vinyl to avoid any scratches on them. Needless to say, it can be ridden by people with all kinds of experience.
• Free airport pick-up for rentals of 5 days or more, making your journey even more convenient.
• KTM 690 Enduro ready to roll with a fully fueled tank and all the toys explained above mounted.
• GPS tracking system with a panic button on each bike for you to use, and with it, 24-hour assistance from our support center.
• We provide you with touring helmets, pants, trousers, and gloves. However, we know how comfortable a trip can be with your own gear in hand, especially helmets. Hence, if you prefer to bring your own gear, we can store it after your riding adventure until the end of your stay in Ecuador, so it won’t be a hassle.
• Unlimited mileage.
• Third-party liability and medical insurance mandatory in Ecuador (SPPAT).
• Emergency kit, full tire repair kit, portable air compressor, and tool kit.
• (2) 35lt. GIVI last generation saddlebags.
• Storage for your luggage excess during your ride.
• All the good tips and advice we can provide for a safe ride.
• Overall your best price option in Ecuador guaranteed.
• Voucher for a security deposit using a major card is required.
• Ecuador 12% IVA tax. (Convert your rental in a tour and benefit of a tax-free adventure).
• Legal transit paperwork to enter Colombia or Peru.
• Drop off/pick up in Manta, Guayaquil or Cuenca (Available upon request).
• Insurance to cover motorcycle damages.