||250cc four stroke, two valves per cylinder
||19 Nm (14 ft-lbs)
||108 kg (237 lbs)
||95 cm (37.1 in)
||7 liters (1,83 Gallons)
With its 250cc and aggressive design, this bike merged out of a classic concept of KTM’s Enduro adventure and ready for any challenge. Suited for hardcore riding and backroads. It was with this aim that JP1 created this motorcycle with more versatile lines and a striking design. With adjustable rear shock and forks, the example of suspensions of long travel (up to 18 cm), and modest engine output, this replica delivers the sensation of a high-tech 250cc MX. This Motorcycle has no need for proper damage mitigators, except for handguards, and is ready for action. Needless to say, it can be ridden by people with all kinds of experience.
• JP1 BAJA ready to roll with a fully fueled tank and all the toys explained above mounted.
• GPS tracking system with a panic button on each bike for you to use, and with it, 24-hour assistance from our support center.
• We provide you with touring helmets, pants, trousers, and gloves. However, we know how comfortable a trip can be with your own gear in hand, especially helmets. Hence, if you prefer to bring your own gear, we can store it after your riding adventure until the end of your stay in Ecuador, so it won’t be a hassle.
• Unlimited mileage.
• Third-party liability and medical insurance mandatory in Ecuador (SPPAT).
• Emergency kit, full tire repair kit, portable air compressor, and tool kit.
• (2) 35lt. GIVI last generation saddlebags.
• Storage for your luggage excess during your ride.
• All the good tips and advice we can provide for a safe ride.
• Overall your best price option in Ecuador guaranteed.
• Voucher for a security deposit using a major card is required.
• Ecuador 12% IVA tax. (Convert your rental in a tour and benefit of a tax-free adventure).
• Legal transit paperwork to enter Colombia or Peru.
• Drop off/pick up in Manta, Guayaquil or Cuenca (Available upon request).
• Insurance to cover motorcycle damages.