||149,6cc four stroke, SOHC, 2 valves per cylinder, air cooled.
||115 Kg (253lbs) ready to ride
||77cm (30,0 in)
||77cm (30,0 in)
||100 mpg | 125 km/gallon
||5,7 L | 1,5 US Gallons
Perfect for a city tour, or simply to ride in the city’s surroundings, the fatty 150 with its 9.5 bhp is ready to take up to two adults around Quito without problems. Its maximum speed of 85 km/h and its front disc brakes, will allow you to take the adventure to new horizons. Its size will allow you to avoid traffic and visit the best spots in Quito. Easy to park and drive (gas on, gas off), is enough to travel accompanied. Equipped with a top case and a luggage compartment under the seat, it will allow you to go light and enjoy a wonderful day in Quito. With tires fitted for dual purpose is one of the enjoyable ways to visit the capital. Needless to say, it can be ridden by people which has previous experiences with high cylinder sport bikes.
• SCOOTER FATTY 150CCready to roll with a fully fueled tank and all the toys explained above mounted.
• GPS tracking system with a panic button on each bike for you to use, and with it, 24-hour assistance from our support center.
• We provide you with touring helmets, pants, trousers, and gloves. However, we know how comfortable a trip can be with your own gear in hand, especially helmets. Hence, if you prefer to bring your own gear, we can store it after your riding adventure until the end of your stay in Ecuador, so it won’t be a hassle.
• Unlimited mileage.
• Third-party liability and medical insurance mandatory in Ecuador (SPPAT).
• Emergency kit, full tire repair kit, portable air compressor, and tool kit.
• Storage for your luggage excess during your ride.
• All the good tips and advice we can provide for a safe ride.
• Overall your best price option in Ecuador guaranteed.
• Voucher for a security deposit using a major card is required.
• Ecuador 12% IVA tax. (Convert your rental in a tour and benefit of a tax-free adventure).
• Legal transit paperwork to enter Colombia or Peru.
• Drop off/pick up in Manta, Guayaquil or Cuenca (Available upon request).
• Insurance to cover motorcycle damages.