Suzuki – DR 650
From $95,63 - $112,50 Unit Price
|ENGINE||Four Stroke single cylinder 644 cc. engine. SOHC, 4 valves per cylinder. Chain drive.|
|WEIGHT||163 kg (358,6 lbs) ready to ride|
|SEAT HEIGHT||88,5 cm | 34,8 in|
|PILLION||90,3 cm | 35,6 in|
|FUEL CAPACITY||13L | 3,7 US Gallons|
- Suzuki DR650 ready to roll with a fully fueled tank and all the toys explained above mounted.
- Thick vinyl to protect the bike and a worry-free adventure for you.
- GPS tracking system with a panic button on each bike for you to use, and with it, 24-hour road assistance from our support center.
- We do provide you with touring Helmets (2). However, we know how comfortable a trip can be with your own gear in hand, especially helmets and boots. Hence, if you prefer to bring your own helmet and boots, we can store them after your riding adventure until the end of your stay in Ecuador so it won’t be a hassle.
- Unlimited mileage.
- Third-party liability and medical insurance mandatory in Ecuador (SPPAT).
- Disc lock for your bike.
- Emergency kit, full tire repair kit, portable air compressor, and tool kit.
- Joe Rocket fully armored touring jacket.
- Prepaid cellphone.
- 35lt. saddlebags.
- Storage for your luggage during your ride.
- Routes and all the good tips and advice we can provide for a safe ride.
- Overall your best price option in Ecuador guaranteed.
- Group and tour length discounts. (Please refer to our FAQ).
- We may not have a Lounge™, but if you are leaving on the same date as your tour end, you are very welcome to crash at David’s place to chill for few hours, enjoy the wideband wifi, swimming pool, jacuzzi, Sauna, Turkish bath or a nap and to grab as many beers as you want from the fridge whilst delighting yourself with one of the best views of the city. You will feel like family with us, We’ll arrange the cab to the airport.
- A voucher for a security deposit using a major card is required.
- Ecuador 12% IVA tax. (Convert your rental into a tour and benefit from a tax-free adventure).
- Legal transit paperwork to enter Colombia or Peru.
- Drop off/pick up in Manta, Guayaquil or Cuenca ($230).
Booking & Rental
Day based pricing : Suzuki – DR 650
1 - 6 days : $112,50 / Day
7 - 14 days : $106,88 / Day
15 - 24 days : $101,25 / Day
25 - 100 days : $95,63 / Day