Description:If you’re looking for one motorcycle that covers lots of conditions, there are few choices as versatile as the Vstrom 650 for a mid cylinder range bike.
it slots its own niche in the growing-but-still-small adventure-touring category. it can be considered as a high way ready bike ready to jump into a dual use. Such an amazing reliability in power, regardless if you’re cruising in the coast line or high up in the Andes.
We have two of these ladies on our fleet equipped with a hard aluminum top case, where easily you will be able to fit your helmet and jacket for those resting times like when you’re off to a restaurant, or just chilling in a stop. It also has fully waterproof 25 liter GIVI saddle bags on each side. Its mountings, along with side crash bars, handguards, aand a carter cover, will help you to avoid unfortunate damages to the bike. In case you would need extra visibility, they also come with powerful extra fog lights.
- Ready to roll fully fueled tank bike with all the toys explained above mounted.
- We do provide you with Helmets (2), however, we know how comfortable a trip can be with your own gear in hand, specially helmets and boots. Hence, if you prefer to bring your own helmet and boots, we can store them, until the end of your stay in Ecuador so it won’t be a hassle.
- GPS tracking system with a panic button on each bike for you to use, and with it, 24 hour assistance from our support center.
- Unlimited mileage
- Third-party liability and medical insurance mandatory in Ecuador (SPPAT)
- Disc lock for your bike.
- Routes and all the good tips and advice we can provide for a safe ride
- Voucher for a security deposit using a major card is required.
- Ecuador 12% IVA tax.
- Daily: USD 148,50