Description:Hard core, tough on and off road, this bike doesn’t know where fun to ride ends. A long suspension travel, goes accordingly with its chasis dynamics to allow this beast to win the best-selling dual-sport award seven years in a row.
The KLR will take you without hesitation through the toughest terrains in Ecuador, from the amazon to the sands in Ecuadorian beaches. Its long gas tank will give you enough autonomy to continue your adventure wherever you want to take it.
The bike comes with a 25lt. waterproof GIVI saddlebag system to place your belongings and also a rack to attach in case more space is needed. Hang guards, side crash bars, will help you to protect the bike from unwanted events.
Take her out for a spin, you won’t regret it.
- Ready to roll fully fueled tank bike with all the toys explained above mounted.
- We do provide you with Helmets (2), however, we know how comfortable a trip can be with your own gear in hand, specially helmets and boots. Hence, if you prefer to bring your own helmet and boots, we can store them, until the end of your stay in Ecuador so it won’t be a hassle.
- GPS tracking system with a panic button on each bike for you to use, and with it, 24 hour assistance from our support center.
- Unlimited mileage
- Third-party liability and medical insurance mandatory in Ecuador (SPPAT)
- Disc lock for your bike.
- Routes and all the good tips and advice we can provide for a safe ride
- Voucher for a security deposit using a major card is required.
- Ecuador 12% IVA tax.
- Daily: USD 112,50