Description:With its 300cc and agressive design, this bike merged out of a new concept of HONDA's touring adventure and is ready for any challenge. Visual enduro combined with a more comfortable driving, suited for cities and backroads. It was with this aim that HONDA created this motorcycle with more versatile lines, and a striking design.
DNA legacy of off-road Tornado 250 is evident in the whole project. The example of suspensions of long, high output in combination with a complete new digital dashboard, delivers the sensation of a high tech dual in a smaller size.
This Motorcycle has been equipped in our shop with the proper damage mitigators: crash bars from our own very design, hand guards, saddle bags mountings and thick vynils to avoid any scratches on them.
Needless to say, it can be ridden by people with all kinds of experience.
- Ready to roll fully fueled tank motorcycle with all the toys explained above mounted and unlimited mileage.
- We do provide you with Helmets (2), however, we know how comfortable a trip can be with your own gear in hand, specially helmets and boots. Hence, if you prefer to bring your own helmet and boots, we can store them, until the end of your stay in Ecuador so it won’t be a hassle.
- GPS tracking system with a panic button on each bike for you to use, and with it, 24 hour assistance from our support center.
- Unlimited mileage
- Third-party liability and medical insurance mandatory in Ecuador (SPPAT)
- Disc lock for your bike.
- Emergency kit, full tire repair kit, portable air compressor and tool kit
- 24/7 Support and road assistance based on GPS tracking
- Prepaid cellphone
- 25lt. saddle bags
- Storage for you luggage during your ride
- No need to fill up the fuel tank on your return
- Routes and all the good tips and advice we can provide for a safe ride
- Voucher for a security deposit using a major card is required.
- Ecuador 12% IVA tax.
- Daily: USD 85