Description:This muscular italian beast is a clear example of what a desmodromic engine can deliver. Filled with electronic aids to manage its power and torque output, such as traction control, ABS, and three riding modes to regulate the engine curves. It is an accurate design for elegance and yet a freak on the road. All that power transmitted to the pavement via a 240 rear tire.
Our model has been equipped with the touring package, comfortable seat for the rider, a lumbar back rest for the pillion, and the frame to carry two 30 lts. panniers, that makes this bike a perfect sporty companion for a road tour in a Ducati. This model in particular also has the sport termignoni full exhaust package which is felt at all rev ranges.
Needless to say, it can be ridden by people which has previous experiences with high cylinder sport bikes.
- Ready to roll fully fueled tank motorcycle with all the toys explained above mounted and unlimited mileage.
- We do provide you with Helmets (2), however, we know how comfortable a trip can be with your own gear in hand, specially helmets and boots. Hence, if you prefer to bring your own helmet and boots, we can store them, until the end of your stay in Ecuador so it won’t be a hassle.
- GPS tracking system with a panic button on each bike for you to use, and with it, 24 hour assistance from our support center.
- Unlimited mileage
- Third-party liability and medical insurance mandatory in Ecuador (SPPAT)
- Disc lock for your bike.
- Emergency kit, full tire repair kit, portable air compressor and tool kit
- 24/7 Support and road assistance based on GPS tracking
- Prepaid cellphone
- 25lt. saddle bags
- Storage for you luggage during your ride
- No need to fill up the fuel tank on your return
- Routes and all the good tips and advice we can provide for a safe ride
- Voucher for a security deposit using a major card is required.
- Ecuador 12% IVA tax.
- Daily: USD 200