Description:This Bike represents precisely the image that BMW Motorrad has crafted over the passed decade. Though the F800 isn't necessarily latest news anymore as it was unveiled to the world in early 2008, every year is still as impressive as the first time we saw it.
This model comes with double disk brake in the front and ABS as standard that can be switched to off for off-road use. Grip warmers to help you with any uncomfortable sensation. The bike also has its protection, such as: mounting rear bars, side crash bars, handguards, thick M3 vinyls and skid plate to help reducing any damage on the bike.
Indeed a very comfortable bike to ride on long trips.
- Ready to roll fully fueled tank motorcycle with all the toys explained above mounted and unlimited mileage.
- We do provide you with Helmets (2), however, we know how comfortable a trip can be with your own gear in hand, specially helmets and boots. Hence, if you prefer to bring your own helmet and boots, we can store them, until the end of your stay in Ecuador so it won’t be a hassle.
- GPS tracking system with a panic button on each bike for you to use, and with it, 24 hour assistance from our support center.
- Unlimited mileage
- Third-party liability and medical insurance mandatory in Ecuador (SPPAT)
- Disc lock for your bike.
- Emergency kit, full tire repair kit, portable air compressor and tool kit
- 24/7 Support and road assistance based on GPS tracking
- Prepaid cellphone
- 25lt. saddle bags
- Storage for you luggage during your ride
- No need to fill up the fuel tank on your return
- Routes and all the good tips and advice we can provide for a safe ride
- Voucher for a security deposit using a major card is required.
- Ecuador 12% IVA tax.
- Daily: USD 175,50