Description:Considered by many as a mid size bike with a perfect entry for bigger bikes, Motorrad extended the GS family with this, with a clear message: lots of ride based on light, safe controllability over all surfaces, plenty of drive power and endurance on trips.
This model comes with double disk brake in the front and ABS as standard that can be switched to off for off road use. Grip warmers to help you with any uncomfortable sensation. The bike also has its protection, such as: mounting rear bars, side crash bars, handguards and a carter protector to help reducing any damage on the bike.
The bike comes with 34 lts. Aluminum panniers on each side and a 42 lt hard top case as well. All three with their own locks.
Indeed a very comfortable bike to ride on long trips.
- Ready to roll fully fueled tank bike with all the toys explained above mounted.
- We do provide you with Helmets (2), however, we know how comfortable a trip can be with your own gear in hand, specially helmets and boots. Hence, if you prefer to bring your own helmet and boots, we can store them, until the end of your stay in Ecuador so it won’t be a hassle.
- GPS tracking system with a panic button on each bike for you to use, and with it, 24 hour assistance from our support center.
- Unlimited mileage
- Third-party liability and medical insurance mandatory in Ecuador (SPPAT)
- Disc lock for your bike.
- Routes and all the good tips and advice we can provide for a safe ride
- Voucher for a security deposit using a major card is required.
- Ecuador 12% IVA tax.
- Daily: USD 157,50