Description:Aggressively incorporating advanced electronic controls in the new Caponord. In addition to ABS and traction control, Aprillia Incorporates cruise control as well as ADD. The big 90 degree v-twin responds nicely from as little as 4200 rpm and vibration levels are noticeable but pleasant. This is an easy bike to ride fast.
The flexibility of the engine allows you to comfortably wind it on to 8,000 rpm before shifting, and the 125 hp feels more than adequate despite some of the competition reaching for superbike-like horsepower levels.
Needless to say, it can be ridden by people which has previous experiences with high cylinder sport bikes.
- Ready to roll fully fueled tank motorcycle with all the toys explained above mounted and unlimited mileage.
- We do provide you with Helmets (2), however, we know how comfortable a trip can be with your own gear in hand, specially helmets and boots. Hence, if you prefer to bring your own helmet and boots, we can store them, until the end of your stay in Ecuador so it won’t be a hassle.
- GPS tracking system with a panic button on each bike for you to use, and with it, 24 hour assistance from our support center.
- Unlimited mileage
- Third-party liability and medical insurance mandatory in Ecuador (SPPAT)
- Disc lock for your bike.
- Emergency kit, full tire repair kit, portable air compressor and tool kit
- 24/7 Support and road assistance based on GPS tracking
- Prepaid cellphone
- 25lt. saddle bags
- Storage for you luggage during your ride
- No need to fill up the fuel tank on your return
- Routes and all the good tips and advice we can provide for a safe ride
- Voucher for a security deposit using a major card is required.
- Ecuador 12% IVA tax.
- Daily: USD 200