From $148,75 - $175,00 Unit Price
|ENGINE||799cc, 2 cylinder 4 stroke, parallel twin.|
|TORQUE||88 Nm (65 lb-ft) @ 6600 rpm|
|POWER||95 HP (70 Kw) @ 8000 rpm|
|WEIGHT||189 Kg (415 lbs) dry weight.|
|SEAT HEIGHT||850 mm (33.5 in)|
|PILLION||870 mm (35 in)|
|AUTONOMY||Up to you…|
|FUEL CAPACITY||5.28 GAL (20 l)|
The KTM 1290 smaller sibling, a perfect fun machine with the same perks as the big brother but with smaller ergonomics and weight. This sporty travel motorcycle holds huge potential off-road riding and endless travel enduro exploration. From transcontinental crossing to desert to remote mountains, this beast has proven worldwide its weight in gold. It’s 799cc engine delivers 95 HP @ 8000 rpm and 65 lb-ft @ 6600 rpm. We’ve tested the bike in all three worlds in Ecuador and simply love it. So easy to handle, so powerful to leave you speechless, and every client that has tried it, felt so in love with it that they already have added it to their Xmas list. In summary, KTM has placed a pretty high standard for any other twin-cylinder travel enduro to match.
- KTM 790 Adventure ready to roll with a fully fueled tank and all the toys explained above mounted.
- Thick vinyl to protect the bike and a worry-free adventure for you.
- GPS tracking system with a panic button on each bike for you to use, and with it, 24-hour assistance from our support center.
- We do provide you with touring Helmets (2). However, we know how comfortable a trip can be with your own gear in hand, especially helmets and boots. Hence, if you prefer to bring your own helmet and boots, we can store them after your riding adventure until the end of your stay in Ecuador so it won’t be a hassle.
- Unlimited mileage.
- Third-party liability and medical insurance mandatory in Ecuador (SPPAT).
- Disc lock for your bike.
- Emergency kit, full tire repair kit, portable air compressor, and tool kit.
- Joe Rocket fully armored touring jacket.
- 35lt. GIVI last generation saddlebags.
- Storage for your luggage excess during your ride.
- Routes and all the good tips and advice we can provide for a safe ride.
- Overall your best price option in Ecuador guaranteed. Not to mention, the only KTM of this kind for rental in the country.
- Group and tour length discounts. (Please refer to our FAQ).
- We may not have a Lounge™, but if you are leaving on the same date as your tour end, you are very welcome to crash at David’s place to chill for few hours, enjoy the wideband wifi, swimming pool, jacuzzi, Sauna, Turkish bath or a nap and to grab as many beers as you want from the fridge whilst delighting yourself with one of the best views of the city. You will feel like family with us, We’ll arrange the cab to the airport.
- A voucher for a security deposit using a major card is required.
- Ecuador 12% IVA tax. (Convert your rental into a tour and benefit from a tax-free adventure).
- Legal transit paperwork to enter Colombia or Peru.
- Drop off/pick up in Manta or Cuenca ($230).
Booking & Rental
Day based pricing : KTM-790 ADVENTURE
1 - 6 days : $175,00 / Day
7 - 14 days : $166,25 / Day
15 - 24 days : $157,50 / Day
25 - 100 days : $148,75 / Day