JP1 – BAJA
From $55,25 - $65,00 Unit Price
|ENGINE||250cc four stroke, two valves per cylinder|
|TORQUE||19 Nm (14 ft-lbs)|
|WEIGHT||108 kg (237 lbs)|
|SEAT HEIGHT||95 cm (37.1 in)|
|FUEL CAPACITY||7 liters (1,83 Gallons)|
- JP1 Baja ready to roll with a fully fueled tank and all the toys explained above mounted.
- Thick vinyl to protect the bike and a worry-free adventure for you.
- GPS tracking system with a panic button on each bike for you to use, and with it, 24-hour assistance from our support center.
- We do provide you with touring Helmets. However, we know how comfortable a trip can be with your own gear in hand, especially helmets and boots. Hence, if you prefer to bring your own helmet and boots, we can store them after your riding adventure until the end of your stay in Ecuador so it won’t be a hassle.
- Unlimited mileage.
- Third-party liability and medical insurance mandatory in Ecuador (SPPAT).
- Emergency kit, full tire repair kit, portable air compressor, and tool kit.
- Disc lock for your bike.
- Storage for your luggage excess during your ride.
- Routes and all the good tips and advice we can provide for a safe ride.
- Overall your best price option in Ecuador guaranteed.
- Group and tour length discounts. (Please refer to our FAQ).
- Tail bag and Camelbak (water reservoir not included)
- A voucher for a security deposit using a major card is required.
- Ecuador 12% IVA tax. (Convert your rental into a tour and benefit from a tax-free adventure).
- Drop off/pick up in Manta, Guayaquil or Cuenca ($230).
Booking & Rental
Day based pricing : JP1 – BAJA
1 - 6 days : $65,00 / Day
7 - 14 days : $61,75 / Day
15 - 24 days : $58,50 / Day
25 - 100 days : $55,25 / Day